Home Elevator Installation
If you are considering a home elevator, one of the first questions will likely be, “How is an elevator installed in the home?” The answer is that the residential elevator installation process will depend greatly on the type of elevator that you choose for your home.
Home elevators and commercial lifts are often designed with hydraulic, winding drum, machine traction drive, or vacuum technology. Most traditional elevators require machine rooms and elevator motors, but pneumatic (vacuum) elevators usually do not require a machine room, pit, or hoistway. You’ll need to determine if your home can accommodate a machine room, as this will have a sizable influence on which type of elevator you choose.
Design and installation are tied together. The type and the design of your mobility system will determine the specifics of how the elevator is installed in your home. This is why choosing the location for the elevator in your home is the first step in the design process. Once the space and dimensions of the elevator have been determined, the design process will begin and provide a clearer picture of home elevator installation requirements.
Before we can install an elevator in a house, we’ll work with you to customize each detail of the lift that goes in your home. Artisan Elevators will work with you to find the best elevator style to complement your space and your tastes: Luxury elevator design is our specialty. Before we can install an elevator, in-house design experts at our company will take your preferences into account and consider the designated space set aside for your elevator as they begin drawing up plans and specifications for your elevator. We’ll then draw up sketches of your design, and once you approve of these, we’ll create a 3D model, giving you the chance to examine every aspect of your high-quality luxury elevator before our artisans create it.
From the first moment you think of buying a panoramic elevator to the day of your residential elevator installation, we want the entire process to go as smoothly as possible. Feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way, whether they’re about your 2D or 3D models or the timetable for the day of your home elevator installation. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with every detail of your home elevator, and we’re willing to take the time necessary to get it right. Call us today at 1-888-221-7475 to inquire about our luxury elevators for sale or to get started creating your own.
Minimalism often composes the core of contemporary architecture – sharp lines, few colors and materials, and a lack of embellishments. Some might call it utilitarian or ascetic; however, this simple approach opens up a space, taking out any clutter or aspects that would divert your attention.
Contemporary elevators assist in conveying this ubiquitous theme. First off, the system’s visual aspects rely on clear panels and a metal frame – a versatile design that matches without becoming a centerpiece. Second, the glass tube and car won’t obstruct your view, whether you’re standing in the room or using the elevator to travel from one floor to another.
Yet, even the most seemingly basic architectural facets require customization to make it truly yours. If you have a vision for a glass elevator or want to explore your options, contact Artisan to learn more.
More About Custom Elevators
- Can a Commercial Elevator Be Moved Into Your Home?
- Can an Elevator Increase the Value of Your Home?
- Choosing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Choosing a Glass Custom Elevator
- Common Questions About the Custom Elevator Design Process
- Exotic Wood in Elevators
- Five Suggestions for Designing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Hiring a Home Contractor When Planning a Home Elevator
- Home Elevator Installation
- How Does a Custom Elevator Increase the Value of a Home?
- How Does a Home Elevator Impact Insurance?
- How Is a Birdcage Elevator Designed?
- How Is a Custom Elevator Created?
- How Is a Home Elevator Different From a Commercial Elevator?
- How Long Does it Take to Install a Custom Home Elevator?
- How Many Elevators Are Needed in a Commercial Building?
- How Much Space Is Needed in the Home for a Custom Elevator?
- How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home
- How to Design a Custom Home Elevator
- Is a Glass Elevator Right for Your Home?
- Is it Possible to Create a Vintage Elevator in a Home?
- Pneumatic Elevator or Hydraulic Elevator: Which Is Best for a Home?
- Round and Box-Shaped Elevators
- The Case for Hydraulic Elevators
- The Custom Elevator Design Process
- The Glass in Glass Elevators
- The Inspiration Behind Many Custom Elevators
- The Space Required for a Home Elevator
- Three Tips for Creating a Custom Elevator
- Tips for Designing a Custom Glass Elevator
- What Are Birdcage Elevators?
- What Are Smart Elevators?
- What Is a Pneumatic Elevator?
- What Is a Winding Drum Elevator?
- What Is the Time Frame for Creating a Custom Elevator?
- What Materials Can Be Used in a Custom Elevator?
- What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
Order a FREE Catalog
The options for a custom elevator are seemingly endless. Our designers will work alongside you through each step of the process to customize a luxury new elevator that fits your home or business perfectly. The design begins with selection of the best motor system and ideal base for your indoor elevator.