What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
If you want to install a custom elevator at your home or business, Artisan Elevators can help you create a one-of-a-kind design. We will help you choose the right elevator type for your space and assist you in selecting the right doors, panels, and fixtures to create a unique and impressive elevator.
The first step is to figure out where to put your new elevator. The amount of space you have available will affect the type of elevator you choose. Some hydraulic or cable-driven elevators require a pit, hoistway, and machine room, which will take up additional space. Some elevator types may require excavation to be installed in your home or business. A vacuum elevator can be attached to a balcony or travel through a hole in the floor.
For More Information Call 1-888-221-7475
After selecting the location and type of elevator you want, we will work with you to create a custom elevator with a unique appearance. Choose from panels in a variety of exotic wood species, decorative metal work, or leather. We also have a variety of door styles and configurations to suit your tastes, as well as a selection of decorative fixtures.
After we discuss the type and design of the elevator you would like, we will create two-dimensional drawings and a three-dimensional model so that you will be able to see exactly how your elevator will look. Our experienced design engineers and craftsmen will custom manufacture each component of your elevator to match your individual specifications, and we will assemble and test the elevator in our factory to ensure that it meets our high standards.
If you need to improve accessibility at your home or business, Artisan Elevators can work with you to create a custom elevator for your residential or commercial needs. With our quality products and wealth of experience, we will design and build a one-of-a-kind elevator that is truly a work of art.
More About Custom Elevators
- Can a Commercial Elevator Be Moved Into Your Home?
- Can an Elevator Increase the Value of Your Home?
- Choosing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Choosing a Glass Custom Elevator
- Common Questions About the Custom Elevator Design Process
- Exotic Wood in Elevators
- Five Suggestions for Designing a Custom Commercial Elevator
- Hiring a Home Contractor When Planning a Home Elevator
- Home Elevator Installation
- How Does a Custom Elevator Increase the Value of a Home?
- How Does a Home Elevator Impact Insurance?
- How Is a Birdcage Elevator Designed?
- How Is a Custom Elevator Created?
- How Is a Home Elevator Different From a Commercial Elevator?
- How Long Does it Take to Install a Custom Home Elevator?
- How Many Elevators Are Needed in a Commercial Building?
- How Much Space Is Needed in the Home for a Custom Elevator?
- How to Choose a Glass Elevator for Your Home
- How to Design a Custom Home Elevator
- Is a Glass Elevator Right for Your Home?
- Is it Possible to Create a Vintage Elevator in a Home?
- Pneumatic Elevator or Hydraulic Elevator: Which Is Best for a Home?
- Round and Box-Shaped Elevators
- The Case for Hydraulic Elevators
- The Custom Elevator Design Process
- The Glass in Glass Elevators
- The Inspiration Behind Many Custom Elevators
- The Space Required for a Home Elevator
- Three Tips for Creating a Custom Elevator
- Tips for Designing a Custom Glass Elevator
- What Are Birdcage Elevators?
- What Are Smart Elevators?
- What Is a Pneumatic Elevator?
- What Is a Winding Drum Elevator?
- What Is the Time Frame for Creating a Custom Elevator?
- What Materials Can Be Used in a Custom Elevator?
- What Questions Should You Ask When Deciding to Have a Custom Elevator Built?
Order a FREE Catalog
The options for a custom elevator are seemingly endless. Our designers will work alongside you through each step of the process to customize a luxury new elevator that fits your home or business perfectly. The design begins with selection of the best motor system and ideal base for your indoor elevator.